Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Start your engines!

Hi Little League Softball fans -- it's the most...wonderful...time...of the year!

It is time to put the keys into this blog's ignition and restart for the 2010 Road to the Little League SOFTBALL World Series.

As I warm this puppy up, with some design changes and tools to follow all the all action, I hope you are enjoying your summer. If you can't be with us in Portland, I hope this blog can keep you connected to the action.

I'm all about the positive -- I am a local Little League President and strong advocate for youth softball and baseball. I won't allow negative comments and I am careful with using kids' names with their images.

I like to start by following Regional tournaments and highlighting the amazing girls that have made it this far into the summer! What an accomplishment. As a LL Softballer myself, I never made it past State...

Please feel free to comment and share this blog with other fans.

I love August!

No comments: